- Great on-the-job training opportunity
- Improve your communication skills for the workplace
- Guaranteed Wage and Working hours
- Add value to your resume and improve your employability
- Workplace: Over four-star hotel or resort in Australia (Entire region of Australia)
- Position: House keeping, laundry, kitchen hand, cook, F&B attendant
- Guaranteed Wage: Minimum $18 (Before Tax, 9.5% superannuation)
- Guaranteed Working hours: Minimum 20 hours per week
- Initial interview, revise resume, training for an interview offer information of hotel and position, orientation, arranging an interview with HR manager at hotel and following up the result of an interview provided by Psynergy Consulting.
Duration: 6 months Internship program (Minimum 5 weeks study at BROWNS)
Start Dates: Normally between 4 and 6 weeks after successfully completing English learning program at BROWNS
- Minimum strong pre-intermediate level of English or above when commencing at BROWNS and successfully completing English learning program at BROWNS
- Minimum 5 weeks study at BROWNS
- Valid working holiday visa for full time works for 6 months.
- Available to move into entire Australia area
- Submission of a completed BROWNS Hotel/Resort Internship Application Form including your resume, a copy of passport and visa approval letter