Give your child the gift of a lifetime with BROWNS English Language School's Junior Holiday Program. Designed to combine fun, learning, and cultural exploration, this exciting program offers a unique opportunity for young learners to improve their English language skills while experiencing the best of Australia. Our engaging and interactive classes, led by experienced teachers, ensure rapid language development and boost confidence in communication. Beyond the classroom, the Junior Holiday Program includes exciting excursions, outdoor activities, and cultural experiences that create unforgettable memories. Your child will form lasting friendships with peers from around the world, embracing a truly global perspective. With safety and support as our top priority, rest assured that your child's journey will be filled with joy and learning in a nurturing environment. Enrol now and let BROWNS create the perfect blend of education and adventure for your child's unforgettable holiday experience.
Duration: 1 to 6 weeks (subject to season/campus)
- Aged between 11 and 17 years old
- Visitor visa
- Suitable for young learners who wish to be immersed in a fun English language environment
- Emphasis on conversational English age-specific curriculum
- Extensive range of excursions to enhance Australian cultural immersion
- Staffed for welfare purposes
- Homestay options available
- Every student issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number
Alternative Junior Courses:
Why choose BROWNS' Junior Holiday Program?
- BROWNS Airport Pickup Driver will personally greet the Junior Group at the Airport, then transport them individually to their Homestay accommodation.
- All BROWNS Homestay Families are friendly, caring and are experienced in hosting international students.
- Homestay includes internet and all meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner - plus you can add transport assistance between homestay and school
- Food is typically Australian, although students can expect to have familiar
national dishes several times each week.
- BROWNS Homestay Coordinator is available to help the young students adjust to Homestay life (each student is issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number).
- BROWNS Student Services Staff offer a high level of support and personal attention.
- BROWNS Teachers are qualified instructors who have been trained in the BROWNS System of ESL teaching.
- English lessons are challenging and enjoyable with an emphasis on conversational English.
- Students are given frequent opportunities to speak English outside of the classroom.
- An exciting range of activities and excursions are offered by BROWNS – to appeal to the age and interests of the Junior Group.
- Students will attend a Graduation Ceremony and will be issued with a BROWNS Certificate of Completion.