BROWNS Junior Camps are a great way for young students to improve their English and experience 'the Australian way of life'. BROWNS will customise a Junior Camp to suit the specific requests of the young students. Our professional team will design a unique program that is suitable for their age group and educational needs. An exciting selection of activities and excursions can be included in the Junior Camp.
To request a Junior Camp itinerary and quotation, please contact us.
Duration: 1 to 6 weeks (subject to season/campus)
- Elementary level English language level or above
- Aged between 11 and 17 years old
- Visitor visa
- Suitable for young learners who wish to be immersed in a fun English language environment
- Emphasis on conversational English age-specific curriculum
- Extensive range of excursions to enhance Australian cultural immersion
- Staffed for welfare purposes
- Homestay options available
- Every student issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number
15th July 2019 - 17th August 2019
Program Duration: 1-5 weeks
Gold Coast: 6th January 2020 - 1st February 2020
Program Duration: 1-4 weeks
Why choose BROWNS Junior Camp?
- BROWNS Airport Pickup Driver will personally greet the Junior Group at the Airport, then transport them individually to their Homestay accommodation.
- All BROWNS Homestay Families are friendly, caring and are experienced in hosting international students.
- Homestay includes internet and all meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner - plus you can add transport assistance between homestay and school
Food is typically Australian, although students can expect to have familiar
national dishes several times each week.
- BROWNS Homestay Coordinator is available to help the young students adjust to Homestay life (each student is issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number).
- BROWNS Student Services Staff offer a high level of support and personal attention.
- BROWNS Teachers are qualified instructors who have been trained in the BROWNS System of ESL teaching.
- English lessons are challenging and enjoyable with an emphasis on conversational English.
- Students are given frequent opportunities to speak English outside of the classroom.
- An exciting range of activities and excursions are offered by BROWNS – to appeal to the age and interests of the Junior Group.
- Students will attend a Graduation Ceremony and will be issued with a BROWNS Certificate of Completion.