Add a BROWNS workplace internship program to your English language program.
Duration: 2 to 8 weeks
Start Dates: A minimum of 4-5 weeks after commencing at BROWNS
English Level: Upper-intermediate level of English or above
- English course at BROWNS of a minimum of 5 weeks
- Submission of an Australian-standard resume (which may be developed through the BROWNS Jobs Club) and a completed BROWNS Internship Application Form, which must both be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the desired internship commencement. This allows us adequate time to confirm a suitable Workplace Internship Placement for you, and develop a training program with the host organisation.
Description: The BROWNS Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to discover something new about yourself and the world of work. We provide participants with internship placements that lead to professional and personal growth for better career prospects.
Program participants spend time immersed in a host organisation alongside Australian professionals.
BROWNS and your host organisation will create a training plan and allocate a mentor so you, the participant, will get the most out of your internship and Australian experience.
Why do a BROWNS Workplace Internship?
- Put theory-based learning into practice in a professional Australian workplace
- Add value to your Curriculum Vitae and improve employability
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Australian workplace culture
- Improve workplace communication skills
- Develop practical skills
- Obtain employment references
- Improve English language proficiency
- Business administration
- Web design
- Human resources
- Information Technology
- Community service
- and more...
Conditions: All internships are unpaid. Once you have completed your internship, there is a possibility that your host organisation will offer you a real job.
What is the cost of a BROWNS Workplace Internship?
Please click here for our internship program fees.