- Paid housekeeping roles in the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village
- Earn AU$22.86 per hour during rostered shifts over March-April 2018
- Full online induction and on-site orientation provided
- Experience the magic of the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
BROWNS is partnering exclusively with Incognitus, an official supplier of the Commonwealth Games to provide a limited number of short-term paid jobs to BROWNS students in March and April 2018.
Roles involve housekeeping duties in the Athletes Village throughout the games, with shifts available between 7am - 4pm daily from 25 March until 15 April 2018 paid at a minimum rate of AU$22.86 per hour*.
Candidates will be provided with a written employment reference upon completion.
Course and Structured Break Duration
Students will need to enrol and pay for at least 10 weeks at BROWNS English Language School to qualify for this opportunity. Your booking with BROWNS must commence on or before 5 March 2018 and include a 3 week break from Monday 26 March until Friday 13 April 2018.
- This special "Commonwealth Games Job Opportunity" is only available for a limited number of BROWNS students for a limited time and is only available for new applications received after 12/10/17. Any applications previously received or existing or graduated students will not be eligible for this "Commonwealth Games Job Opportunity"
- 18 years or older
- Working Holiday or Work & Holiday visa
- Enrol at BROWNS for minimum 10 weeks
- Must commence studies at BROWNS Gold Coast or Brisbane campus before March 2018
- Must successfully pass security and interview process
- Application must be submitted via myBROWNS
Student visa holders, please contact us to check your eligibility and to register your interest in this opportunity.
Indicative Timeline Structure:
|16 October 2017 - 19 March 2018||Commence studies at BROWNS English Language School|
|22 December 2017||Payment deadline and final date to confirm approved Australian visa details with BROWNS, allowing for security clearance with the Commonwealth Games Accreditation Department|
|March 2018||Online Induction finalised between Incognitus and students which will determine which students were successful and receive the opportunity for paid work at the Commonwealth Games|
|25 March 2018||Employment commences (includes orientation)|
|15 April 2018||Employment finalises|
Complete an online application through myBROWNS and express your interest during the application procedure through my.browns.edu.au
This program is run exclusively in partnership between BROWNS and Incognitus, an official supplier of the Commonwealth Games.
*Incognitus and BROWNS cannot guarantee any minimum work hours for this opportunity. Apply at your own discretion.