Would you like to work in Australia? We hear you!!
BROWNS would like to introduce our new Jobs & Careers position. We understand that some of our students would like to work while they study, so we have improved our jobs service.
The position has been created by BROWNS with the sole purpose of assisting our students to find employment in Australia.
So what can the Jobs & Careers manager do for you?:
- Commits his/her time to meeting with employers,
- Generates a variety of employment opportunities for our students,
- Working with you in applying for these jobs.
As well as this, BROWNS’ free Jobs Club assists students’ in:
- Basic training for creating resumes and cover letters,
- Provides information about Australian tax file numbers,
- Methods of finding employment and interview skills.
As well as opening the Jobs & Careers manager position and also improving our jobs club, BROWNS launches the new Facebook Jobs Tab. An easy, accessible link to all current available jobs exclusively for BROWNS students. And the great thing is that is FREE: https://www.facebook.com/brownsels/app_169526213107515
Jobs club is just what you need. But don’t take our word for it… see what our students have to say about our improved Jobs Service:
- Student Testimonial: Francisca Flores Torres from Chile
- Student Testimonial: Jason Ingrosso from Swtizerland
- Luciano Gomes from Brazil
*Please be sure to check your visa conditions in regards to working in Australia.