The Ultimate Australian Road Trip – Perth
Written by Unna and Fernando – Intensive General English (advanced level) students.
This week, BROWNS English Language School students have researched an amazing road trip to Perth, Western Australia.
This road trip is starting from Perth and Stopping in Carnarvon. We go along the road number 60 and number 1 and traveling for about 3 days.
Starting from Perth go along the road no.60 go to The Pinnacles which is desert place. After that in the afternoon going to Jurien Bay to travel around Julien Bay, for example Old Jetty heritage memorial site, Parks and staying for 1 night
Starting from Julien Bay go to Carrarang travel around this city ,for example and go camping here in Tamala station near Shark Bay and we can see the sun set at sunset.
Starting from Shark Bay to Carnarvon where we can go fishing, camping and travel around. It has many museums and places where you can find new experiences.
- Protect yourself from heat and dangerous sunlight by drinking more water and protect your skin by wearing long shirt and applying sunscreen
- Check your vehicle before traveling because the roads are quite steep and dangerous
Click here to read all the articles relating to The Ultimate Australian Road Trip.
Latest posts by Chanel Wells (see all)
- Primary School Preparation Aboriginal Dot Painting - February 13, 2019
- Barista in Australia – Student Testimonial - November 14, 2018
- Celebrating 15 years of BROWNS English Language School - September 20, 2018