Monday brought more new students to the Junior Program and again we spent time making new friends.
In the morning classes, we learned about:
- Asking & answering personal questions
- Cooking verbs & reading recipes
- Giving & following directions
- Summer & the beach vocabulary & writing
- Beach Safety reading & information posters
The afternoons were action packed again.
- Monday we went to Q1 to see a view of the Gold Coast from the 77th floor. Then we had a little time at the beach.
- Tuesday we did some cooking, we made Aussie Lamingtons & played some games in the park.
- Wednesday we went to Paradise Country to see the farm animals & fed the kangaroos.
- Thursday we had a Beach Safety presentation from the Gold Coast Surf Lifesavers.
- Friday we had a class party and wrote goodbye messages to the first students leaving us.